Keeping the pace

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend about dieting (like this blog, amongst my many attempts right now :P) and we got into Blood type diet. Since my blood type was B, I got to know the list of food I should not and should be taking from the Internet. So this morning, since our supply at home has depleted anyways, we went grocery shopping. That is, after MDH decided to go to the airport for his MacPro clearance (I sent his used one when I was in Malaysia last week via DHL). It's no fun not being able to buy (nor EAT) the food you love.. like chicken! Oh how I love chicken! But at least I get to eat salmon and lamb. We'll see how it goes.

As for work, I was only able to arrive at my office at about 3 (after cooking lunch for my boys). Was thinking of downloading more papers from IEEE on aesthetics. I am really wayyy back of schedule. sigh. At 4-5pm I had my second Advanced in HCI lecture that I had to attend (it is part of my provisional goals set by the university). I came back and just about to get back to work when it's time for Asr prayers. Met a few friends and went back up after seeing how it's getting dark. I hate it that summer's nearing to an end. It's great to have sunset at nearly 9pm and being able to work until then. But it was only 7.50 and the sun was already setting. I went back up to my office hoping to be able to sneak a few more papaers in the list.. BUT after (instead) chatting with a few friends online (it would be rude to ignore when people say Hi, aye?) I am now supposed to already head back home! Haha.. what a productive day this is!

Better luck tomorrow, I hope.
---
27 days more to go before my presentation on my aesthetics taxonomy.

2 comments:

  1. Good d'real luck on the multi attempts dietary :). As for me, i'm thinking of putting on weight now. Nak kembangkan muka. Pening sebab orang asyik cakap teruk, cengkung cengkung! Dah terasa diri cam tengkorak now. *Sigh. (Nyesal ke yoi?!)

    ps: anyway, cant your ym stay invisible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah.. best nyer kena tambah berat badan :) kalau saya mesti sangat berjaya! haha.. YM saya mmg selalu invisible.. kebetulan masa tu tervisible (tapi mmg letak 'busy') dan being the 'serba salah' me, mesti laa laayn orang tegur kan ;)

    ReplyDelete