As you can guess, the title of this entry reflects the countdown for my aesthetics taxonomy presentation. No. I haven't done anything much. I feel like I should be screaming that but with loads of things going on now, I have no energy left to strongly feel about anything. Which I hope wouldn't be too bad of a thing. I used to worry a lot during my undergrads and masters but usually when I worry, things kind of fall into place. Probably because the worry makes me work harder (that's just might not be true, because I was worried sick for my interview with Nottingham University prior to coming here and it turned out that did suck :P).
Knowing that I'll be doing ****loads of presentations, my sweet husband gave me a useful link to graphical resources to use for my slides. I always say having a polished look or finish to the presentation itself helps to increase people's perception towards what you're presenting, in other words, 'mengaburi mata musuh' (you'd have to use google translate for that one, I have no energy to translate it properly from Bahasa melayu to English).
Here it is:
www.noteandpoint.com
(I'll post screencapture of the site when I have the time)
While browsing through that, I found this cool lecture slide :
www.slideshare.net/SamanthaWarren/educating-on-design-symposium
In 5 minutes time, my HCI class is going to start. We're going to have a guest lecture today and I anticipate the room to be packed. So I think I better leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment